Filler Board – Dura Fill‘DURAfill’ is alkali resistant, closed cell, polymer based expansion joint filler material for RCC columns, beams, walls, and slabs. Its excellent recovery (after compression) makes it suitable product for this application. It is an exclusive product, designed to be used asexpansion joint filler in buildings Enquire Now
It is common knowledge that elastomeric products are an excellent cushion provider.‘DURAfill’ is composed of thousands of cells trapped in the foam, with the reinforcement of high performance polymer which helps to resist all types of pressure imparted.
High performance foam also acts as sound barrier and is a good sound absorbent material.
Features and Benefits
- Closed Cell – Negligible Water / Moisture Absorption
- Bitumen Free – Non-Staining, Non-Impregnated And Non-Bleeding. Does Not Disintegrate
- Easy To Use – No Crumbs, Dust Or Fibers. Can Be Cut With Knife For Easy Installation
- Excellent Chemical Resistance – Unaffected By Alkalis, Alcohols, Detergents, Petrochemical Products And Most Mild Acids
- Excellent Recovery, Hence Can Accommodate Joint Movement
- Does Not Discolour Sealants Or Architectural Substrates
- Structural Expansion Joint In Buildings
- Buildings Brick And Block Work
- Isolation Joints Between Adjacent Constructions, E.G. Buildings, Around Manholes, Drains And Other Insets In Concrete Etc.