‘PROTECxlc’ is a range of extruded, closed cell, chemically crosslinked polyethylene foams (XLPE). The product can be offered in various densities, thickness & laminates options in standard roll forms or sheet forms or in customized cut pieces. ‘PROTECxlc’ (chemically crosslinked polyethylene foam – XLPE) is suitable for various industrial applications that require high performance foam in roll form.
Features and Benefits
- Packaging Solutions: Case Liners, Tool Box Foam Pads Inners, Corner Pads, Support Pads, Crosslinked PE Buffers,Encapsulation Blocks, Display Usage, Heavy Machinery Packing, Electrical Panel Gaskets Etc.
- Packaging And Cushioning Solutions For Automobiles: Gap Fillers, Gaskets & Tapes, Door Trims Pads ,Roof Liners, Insulation Pads, Cable Support, Weathering Strips, AC Duct Support, Mirror Packing Support, Headlight & Rear Lightgaskets, Mats, Sun-Visor Foams And Many More…
- Sports & Recreation Goods: Protective Guards (Arm / Elbow / Leg / Shoulder Pads), Crosslinked PE Foam Mattresses, Garment Insulation, Helmet Lining, Life Jackets / Life Vests, Sleeping Bag Under Lay, Shoe Insoles, Gloves, Ski Belts Etc.
- Insulation: Industrial Refrigeration, Cold Storage, Cold Water Pipes, AHUs (Air Handling Units), A/C Ducts, Domestic Air Conditioners Etc.
- Mats And Mattresses
- Innovative solution for protective packaging of consumer durables.
- Solution for packaging of highly polished goods and painted surface of components.
- Novel, customised solution for protective packaging of electronic goods and sensitive IT merchandise.
- Solution for aesthetic and protective packaging of tool-kits.
- Cost effective solution for protective packaging of sensitive parts of industrial machinery and automotives.
- Innovative solution for protective packaging of fruits.
- Innovative, composite packaging solution for the automobile industry.
- Cost effective, customised covers for white goods.