Underdeck Insulation Foam – Roofing Insulation‘INSUshield’ is a non-fibrous, fire retardant (FR), closed cell, tri-dimensional chemically crosslinked polyethylene foam. ‘INSUshield’ (chemically crosslinked polyethylene foam) is an ideal environment friendly insulation material for Under deck Insualtion. It is a better alternative to conventional Glass Wool insulation material. Under deck insulation material prevents almost 97% of radiant heat and make inner atmosphere more livable. It is also very easy to apply. Enquire Now
Features and Benefits
- ‘Class O’ In Fire Propagation And ‘Class 1’ In Surface Spread Of Flame
- More Than 90% Closed Cell – Negligible Water/Moisture Absorption
- Wide Operating Temperature Range From -40°C To + 115°C
- Low And Stable ‘K’ Value
- Chemically Inert
- Resistant To Growth Of Fungi And Vermin
- Non-Fibrous, Non-Toxic And Non-Carcinogenic.
- Environment & User Friendly
- Ease Of Installation
- Stops Heat From Entering Inside The House.
- Increases The Cooling Efficiency Of House.
- Decrease The Cooling Time Of Air Conditioner.
- Saves Electricity As It Decreases Energy Consumption For Cooling Devices.
- Underdeck Insulation
- Roof Insualtion
- HVAC Duct Insulation
- AC / Humidification Duct Insulation
- Pipe Insulation
- Acoustic Flooring Etc.